DUOZ is looking for a responsible Project Manager who knows how to get things done.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating multiple projects and driving them through the entire project lifecycle. You will have to navigate client relationships, project timelines, launches, and last minute changes. By collaborating with our technical and strategy teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Create, maintain and update detailed project plans that will drive expert schedule, resource and client management
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues
- Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally and with client
- Develop trusted relationships with your clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives
- Lead multiple project teams simultaneously through the entire project lifecycle.
- Develop project timelines, backlogs, and sprint schedules. Monitor and adjust them as necessary while communicating with the team members and the client as changes occur.
- Manage project scope and risks to bring projects in on time and under budget.
- You have a completed Bachelor’s degree
- You have 5+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- Web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in Scrum including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- Experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
- Background experience working within a Tech Agency.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at once and prioritization of those projects
DUOZ is a full-service digital agency, fabricating one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. Our team as well as company is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Benefits of Working at DUOZ
- Free Monthly Santai & Game Sessions
- Work in an innovative Industry
- Work on Projects that Matter to you
- Constantly Learn about Development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org