DUOZ is on the search for a visually gifted Graphic Designer who can improve the way brands and people interact.
As Graphic Designer you will be responsible for designing and creating from concept phase to final, all graphic communications, both print and digital, to support marketing, sales and operations. This includes marketing collateral materials, direct marketing, web graphics, email graphics, promotional items, event support materials, and special projects.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and interactive prototypes from business requirements.
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation.
- Design intuitive experiences that are grounded in and directly mapped to business requirements and user/customer needs.
- Effectively communicate design ideas and their rationale to the team.
- More than a year’s experience in a Digital agency or Software company. (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, and wireframing and prototype software.
- Proficient in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows and interactive prototypes.
- Strong understanding in user experience and user-centered design best practices and applying those practices to achieve user goals across multiple platforms (Web, iOS and Android).
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Up-to-date with developments in the experience/interaction design community and wider digital and technical industry.
DUOZ is a full-service digital agency, fabricating one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. The company is located at UOA Business Park. Our team, as well as the company, is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Benefits of Working at Duoz Technology
- Monthly SANTAI & GAME sessions
- Work in an innovative Industry
- Work on Projects that Matter to you
- Constantly Learn about Development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com